On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Paul Gilmartin <
0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> https://weakdh.org/
>
> (or GIYF).  The articles mention man-in-the-middle vulnerability.  Is
> anything immune to MITM?  Even quantum?  And I don't believe
> quantum is in practical use nowadays.

​The only thing that _I_ know of which cannot be gotten my MITM (at least
not easily) is if you use a "one time pad" (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad) where you distribute the "pads"
physically (say via secured hand courier in a triple locked, milspec
carrier). ​Or if, like in a SciFi novel, they develop the PGR communication
chip which signals data over quantum entangled pairs. That simply cannot be
intercepted.

--
My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii. She sells C shells down by the
seashore.

If someone tell you that nothing is impossible:
Ask him to dribble a football.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown