Do they all fail at offset 0 or just AMATERSE?

Do you have any exits or vendor products that monitor program use - including
things like Omegamon?  Have they been upgraded to levels compatible with 2.1 ?
I ask because I experienced a similar thing during an OS upgrade (not to 2.1
...) where we got 0C4 abends during step completions.  Turns out a monitor had
an undocumented hook at the IEFACTRT exit point, the OS moved something above
the 16MB line, and the un-upgraded monitor code was trying to reach it in
24-bit mode.