Hi Folks,

After having heard sporadic complaints for some time, about broken links at the CBT Tape web site, www.cbttape.org, I have finally set about trying to fix things up a bit. On the crosslinks page (that is, people whose sites LINK TO US - www.cbttape.org), I have restored valid links for all those sites. One of the sites doesn't exist anymore, but I restored an old version of it from archive.org, which partially works, and with interesting results.

Anyway, that problem is finally being addressed, and I hope that we can be of continued service to everyone.

   All the best.........

Sam (G)

BTW, if you know specifically of a broken link in the LINKS page, please let me know so I can address that problem with priority.