From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Janet Graff
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 11:25 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: STCK question

I need my product to report on the amount of clock time aprocedure took.  I
have captured the STCK before and after theprocedure.  The procedures take very
little time and I want to show theelapsed time to the end user.

As two examples

Start Time CF115F56BCCEB945

End Time  CF115F57 1ED82BC3

difference 000000006209727E

Start Time CF115F58 19228AC5

End Time   CF115F582B2F8951

difference 00000000 120CFE8C

I’d like to display this elapsed time in my job log as anice readable value but
I am unsure how this difference in STCK should beformatted.  Since it’s the
difference between two STCK a STCKCONV doesn’tseem appropriate anymore.