On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 7:47 AM, Robert A. Rosenberg <hal9...@panix.com>
wrote:

> At 01:14 -0400 on 06/11/2015, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote about Re:
> STCK question:
>
>   >And assuming that Janet is a he.
>>
>> Or that you accept the gender neutral pronoun "he", which has been
>> around for centuries.
>>

> I've seen s/he used to cover both genders.

​Well, being computer professionals, despite not being of the UNIX variety,
perhaps we use use the regular expression: s?he​

​(the ? means "repeat 0 or 1 times" aka "optional"). Unless we post in the
ISPF forum whereupon it becomes r's?sh' to match PDF EDIT's specification
of a regular expression.​

--
Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii. She sells C shells down by the
seashore.
If someone tell you that nothing is impossible:
Ask him to dribble a football.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown