Could you please provide the FTP script?

Thank You.

Len Sasso
RDC Applications Management - Professional: System Administrator
Backup QMR - Production Operations
CSC

Vacation Alert: ?

327 Columbia TPKE, Rensselaer NY 12144
NES  | t: 518.257-4209 | m: 518-894-0879 | f: 257-4300 | lsa...@csc.com |
www.csc.com

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.