Gross, Randall wrote:
> IBM 3088 CTC

That is it! Thanks to all.

Now to return to you. There is a 11 MB, 256 pages, PDF with this name:

'GC22-7064-10_IO_Equipment_Installation_Physical_Planning_Jul86.pdf'

Just Google it and you will get many copies of that PDF in various sites
including the one bitsavers for example.

example: http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/ibm/370/fe/

That PDF describes this thing on page 18 and other equipment too. Photos
(somewhat bad but Ok) are also included.

The top of the 3088 described in the doc matches the one in the YouTube video.

Oh, z/VM and many other IBM products currently available still support that
device for backward compatibility purposes.

Thanks again!

Groete / Greeting
Elardus Engelbrecht