Try Subpool 228.
For some reason I always used that subpool.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of michealbutz
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 3:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: S0C4 At Entry to SRB routine

Hi,

I am at my wits end I have tried all sorts of things I am getting S0C4 at
right at the entry point to my SRB routine my SRB rtn does even take off it
goes directly to the   FRR routine looking at the SDWAABCC its 940C4

*

         STORAGE OBTAIN,

               LENGTH=(R0),

               ADDR=(R12),

               KEY=0,

               SP=227

*

         SPKA  0

*

         ST    R12,SRBEPX            Store Entry Point

         OC    SRBEPX,=X'80000000'   Turn on high order bit

         LA    R5,VSMFRR-VSMLOC(,R12) R9 --> frr Code

         ST    R5,SRBFRR             Store FRR

         LA    R8,SRBFLAG-VSMLOC(,R12)

         MVI   0(R8),X'00'

         OC    SRBFRR,=X'80000000'   Turn on high order bit

         LA    R5,PARMS-VSMLOC(,R12)  Get parms addr

         ST    R4,0(R5)

         ST    R5,FRRPARM

         OC    FRRPARM,=X'80000000'

         LR    R4,R12                Point to Csa

         LA    R5,VSRBLEN           len

         ST    R6,INBUFPTR          Store Buffer pointer

         LA    R6,VSMLOC

         LR    R7,R5

         MVCL  R4,R6                 Move to csa

a little later

*                 Schedule the SRB                                  *

         LA    R12,SRBEPX                      Entry point

         LA    R11,PARMADD                     Srb Param

         LA    R9,SRBFRR                       FRR Address

*        LA    R2,FRRPARM                      Frr Paramters

         XR    R2,R2

*

         IEAMSCHD EPADDR=(R12),

               PRIORITY=GLOBAL,

               ENV=STOKEN,

               TARGETSTOKEN=WSSTOKEN,

               PARM=(R11),

               FRRADDR=(R9),

               SDWALOC31=YES,

               FLAGS=(R8),

The next adress points to LR R13,1

 *                                                                 *

 *                         SRB CODE                                *

 *                                                                 *

 *     R2 --> Point to 24 Bit 24 byte paramter area                *

 *                                                                 *

 *        bytes 0 - 3 Address of Retry routine                     *

 *        bytes 4 - 7 area of storage LSQA,PVT etc                 *

 *        bytes 8 - 11 R13                                         *

 VSMLOC   DS    0D

          DROP  R3

          LR    R5,R15

          USING VSMLOC,R5             Entry Point

          LR    R10,R14               SAVE RETURN ADDRESS

          LR    R13,R1

 *        DROP  R13

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN