De : "Lizette Koehler" <stars...@mindspring.com>
À : IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Objet : Re: SMF (MAN) FileSample Request
Date : 30/06/2015 19:51:18 CEST

I am not sure shops can share their data.

However, did you look at that layout for the SMF record in the Manual?

What are you doing with these records? Are you building a tool/db?

If you download the DAF tool from cbttape.org it shows how to handle all
IBM SMF records. It might be helpful for your process.

Lizette