Jon Butler wrote:

>Personally, I appreciated the extra sleep.  ;-))

Let see, I had to decide what to do with that extra second: running another
job, eat more, sleep more, bitching with someone... play more... etc...

Hmmm, but I could not do that... because I wasted that precious second trying
to decide what to do...

Groan... It is not worth the time... oh well...

Damn! In the meantime, two more batch jobs used the extra time to give my grey
hairs by good timed Abend! (Space, not time abend)

Next time, I'll be careful with my timing.

It is time out for now..

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht