From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: FW: Help finding on-line SAS training

If you are familiar with SAS, then I would just get some of their books and
study.

otherwise WWW.SAS.COME/TRAINING

Lots of virtual, e training and physical classroom there.

they have eliminated some of their training session and added others.  probably
that one is either different or not available.
I have also sent emails directly to sas training to find out if a class is
available or not.

There use to be SAS Le (LEARNING EDITION) but SAS has scrapped that for
Universities/Colleges to provide the access.  I have been told more than one -
go take a college course from SAS

Lizette