Or, if you want to prevent ALL users from creating PDS/E datasets, then you
can make a more general ACS statement.

There are some functions that need to create PDS/E datasets.  So figure out
which is the easier to maintain

A FILTLIST with an INCLUDE for
1)  Users that can create PDS/E
Or
2) Users that cannot create PDS/E

Remember, if you are planning to go to Enterprise COBOL V5 and above,
datasets for the Cobol Compiler and the Load Module will need to be PDS/E
datasets.

Based on what I have seen for PDS/E V2 - I can see at some point that IBM
might make a direction statement that PDS datasets should only be PDS/E
datasets.

Lizette

Batch