===============<start>====================
The dataset has a member which has all configuration Parms for a running STC

This was updated when STC was up and running

So This could be a reason for a possible corruption ?
================<end>===================

Yes.

================<start>===================
I get below message when i try to access a PDSE dataset, but when I try to
access the same Dataset from a different SYSPLEX it opens up. We do share
the Dasd .

i've worked in an environment where DASD was SHAREd across several PLEX's, but
with the cardinal rule of NO PDSE's.

use DSORG=PS or DSORG=PO

with IBM's help, determine if there is physical damage to the file, or only an
in-memory corruption.
if it's the latter, recycling SMSPDSE* may be the answer - again, consult IBM
after they have analyzed your SVC dumps.

- ravi.