From: Buckton, T. (Theo)
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 10:32
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Reply To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Subject: Re: model-9 and model-27 mixture

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: 20 July 2015 04:31 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

I have all versions of dasd in my pools. For all types of datasets (VSAM,SEQ,
etc...)

So Mod3/9/27/54

No issues doing this.

Lizette

Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays
the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ]
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]