Topics Covered:

Ever wonder what is out in the internet for Mainframe?
Ever wonder why the posting you made is not getting any responses?
Ever wonder how to create a posting that attracts responses?
This session will cover these answers and more
This only covers general internet lists and does not cover vendor specific
lists like CA Communities

Lizette