On 8/3/2015 9:23 AM, Joe Gallaher wrote:
I would like to invite anyone attending the upcoming SHARE conference in Orlando to come
to my session entitled "Writing the Definitive Systems Programmer Resume"
(session 17779, Wednesday, August 12, 2015: 4:30 PM-5:30 PM). It is the 10th time I have
given this presentation at SHARE and it contains a lot of useful information and samples
for the aspiring resume writer. Here is a link to my session:

https://share.confex.com/share/125/webprogram/Session17779.html

If you cannot attend, feel free to send me an email (or LinkedIn message) and I
will send you a link to my PowerPoint slides (which will be available after
Aug. 12).  SPCI also has a vendor booth (#303) at the Tech Expo, please stop by
and say hi.

Joe Gallaher
j...@spci.net
323-822-1569 work
323-363-7259 cell
http://www.SPCI.net
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joegallaher

"You wouldn't hire a COBOL programmer to install your operating system. Why use an
applications recruiter for your systems management needs?"

I've known Joe for over 20 years, and he's one of the few true professionals left in the recruiting business. I highly recommend this session, you will learn a lot that will assist you in your career.

Regards,
Tom Conley