Bill,

Are all Input files of the same LRECL and RECFM? If so we can accomplish
the task in a Single pass of the data and sort the accordingly. There is a
trick to get it done. Let me know the attributes of all the input file and
desired output file attributes and I will show you a way to do it.

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development
IBM Corporation