Hi,

I lost the source to one of my progs while running the Disassembler I got a
S0C4

below is my JCL PRINTPUT is the loadmodule PRINTPDS is a CSECT whithin

would anyone have an idea why

Thanks

          your edit profile using the command RECOVERY ON.

//IBMUSER$ JOB 'micheal','SYSPROG',NOTIFY=&SYSUID,MSGLEVEL=(1,1)

//DISASM EXEC PGM=ASMDASM,PARM='COPYRIGHTOK,HEX'

//STEPLIB DD DSN=HLA.AASMMOD2,DISP=SHR

//SYSLIB DD DSN=IBMUSER.TEST.LOADLIB,DISP=SHR

//SYSPRINT DD DSN=IBMUSER.TEST.DISASSEM(PRINTPDS),DISP=SHR

//**SPRINT DD SYSOUT=*

//SYSPUNCH DD SYSOUT=*

//SYSUDUMP DD SYSOUT=*

//SYSIN    DD  *