Thanks all for the responses. I'm referring to private below the line.
Unfortunately, there's no dump or map of storage to do any meaningful
debugging. The obvious reason is that something was added somewhere for
private to drop 1M. I'm aware it changes in 1M chunks. However, 'nothing
changed' is what I'm told.

Mark, can you elaborate please? Would that be in the IODF that was picked
up in DR?

Thanks