> Plus when you're displaying register contents or stack traces, the
> addresses are displayed as links.
IPCS has been doing that since I started working with it. Use %, ? and (forgot
the 64bit-address character) when displaying active storage. Equate some
address with a symbol, and you can list it using the symbolic name. IPCS
automatically gives you a lot of symbols, generated when the dump is
initialized.

I should mention that even Fault Analyzer does links when you use the
interactive panels. FA is geared towards application programmers, though.

A tool to more easily read a java dump is a good thing. Back when we had a lot
of problems with our problem being queued from component to component because
nobody had a clue, I asked IBM for something to help analyze a java dump from
inside an sdump. Was told in no uncertain terms that nothing like this exists.
I don't think that the tool described by David is much help when analyzing a
system problem, though. Knowledge of what goes on in z/OS and a good tool
(IPCS) to ask a dump good questions are what's required, IMO.

Barbara