Thanks all for valuable inputs.

As i researched i need to apply lot of Prerequiste PTF's to full fill
the compatability checks.

Can i apply the latest RSU, will that satisfy and apply all the
prerequiste PTF's?
For example, RSU1508 will have all the PTF's that are present in
RSU1507, RSu1506,RSUxxxx, etc?

Appreciate your valuable inputs,

Thanks