From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Roland Kinsman
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 3:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: REXX Exec Abend S106

Thanks for quick replies.

I'll look into using ATTACHMVS instead of CALL, or find a way to add logoff
into the loop.  That one looks very promising if I can pull it off.

I'm calling both programs using TSOEXEC CALL *(xxx).

We're already using REGION=0M.

Not sure what language the programs are in--they are both utilities from
different vendors.  The first utility is doing the open/close of the members.

I'm getting the member names using LMMLIST.

I am using DELSTACK in my loop, as I use a number of QUEUE statements.  Not
sure if this has the same effect as DROP.

I'm not actually processing the contents of the members.  The first program in
the loop processes the PDS member, then the second program processes the output
of the first one.  For the first program in the loop, one of the parms is the
name of the PDS, and the member name is on one of the control cards.  My REXX
generates the control cards then calls the first program.  Based on the
messages from the job, it appears that the storage problem is in the second
program.