The old RMF TSO command RMFMON suboption SENQR will also tell you
this information.

--- stars...@mindspring.com wrote:

From:         Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>
To:           IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Dataset enqueue, how to find the culprit.
Date:         Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:24:56 -0700

If you have RMF setup for ISPF, and the RMF VSAM files are available, you can
use the ISPF RMF tool to go back in time for the enqueue information.

Did you look in syslog for any GRS information?
Did you go and look and see what other jobs were running when this job had this
issue?

Lizette

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.