What problem are you trying to do with this function?
What specifically are your requirements?

As others have stated, this is not the best place to try a new technique.  Since
you could cause a system outage if not very careful.

What are you requirements to use the ICHRTX00?  And what requirements are
driving the need to code an recovery routine for it?

Thank you
Lizette