Any one has url for IBM announcement letter of DS8880? I can´t find it and didn´t remember to see annoucement in last letters.

CARLOS BODRA
IBM Certified zSystem
São Paulo - SP - BRAZIL

Em 15/10/2015 01:35, Ed Gould escreveu:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/10/14/ibm_ds8880_array/

There are three models:

DS8884 entry-level system that saves on space and features easy-to-use operations and continuous availability for running critical workloads. DS8886 mid-range array with double the DS88770 speed, six nines availability and multi-site replication.
DS8888 high-end product with all-flash media and non-stop operations
The array can scale up from 3TB to just over 3PB2 and has a high-performance flash enclosure (HPFE) module, with 400GB “ultra-fast flash cards” for the highest data access speeds. We’re told storage pool striping and flash drives can virtually eliminate disk “hot spots.”