From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Field, Alan
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 10:42 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):HMC/Browser access and JAVA

My HMC access via a browser to the Integrated 3270 and Operating System
messages broke again.

It is a JAVA problem. I had been running JAVA V7.21 but it won't reinstall
properly again. I have JAVA 8.60 installed and it doesn't start either of the
functions.

My HMC microcode is at a high level - it is supposed to support Java V8.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Alan Field
Systems Engineer Principal
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN