From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Doug Henry
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 9:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Shopz Receive Order failing this morning

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:56:56 +0000, Jousma, David <david.jou...@53.com> wrote:

>Tried both the primary (Boulder), and backup (Rochester), and both are failing:
>
>GIM44336S ** AN UNUSUAL CONDITION OCCURRED. GIMJVREQ - com.ibm.smp.GIMJVEXC:
>             com.ibm.smp.GIMJVEXC: java.net.ConnectException: EDC8127I
>             CONNECTION TIMED OUT.
>GIM69188S ** RECEIVE PROCESSING HAS FAILED. AN ERROR WAS FOUND IN THE RESPONSE
>             RECEIVED FROM THE SERVER AT
>             https://eccgw01.boulder.ibm.com/services/projects/ecc/ws/.
>GIM20501I    RECEIVE PROCESSING IS COMPLETE. THE HIGHEST RETURN CODE WAS 12.
>

>Just wanting to verify its IBM and not something at my end.
>
>Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave,
With all the problems in Boulder we have our daily job going to Rochester and
ours failed this morning  with one of those "usual" type failures.

GIM44336S ** AN UNUSUAL CONDITION OCCURRED. GIMJVREQ - com.ibm.smp.GIMJVEXC:
             com.ibm.smp.GIMJVEXC: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White spaces
             are required between publicId and systemId.

Doug

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.