I'm confused, nothing new, about installing via FSR.  Running the ALLOCDS
job.
READY
 PROFILE PREFIX(MARPACE) MSGID
READY
 ISPSTART CMD(%CPPEDSN NOTEXIST F )
IKJ56225I DATA SET SYS1.TSTZOS.HZSPDATA ALREADY IN USE, TRY LATER+
IKJ56225I DATA SET IS ALLOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB OR USER
IKJ56225I DATA SET OMVS.SCFZHFS2 ALREADY IN USE, TRY LATER+
IKJ56225I DATA SET IS ALLOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB OR USER
IKJ56225I DATA SET OMVS.SIGYROOT ALREADY IN USE, TRY LATER+
IKJ56225I DATA SET IS ALLOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB OR USER
IKJ56225I DATA SET FNT.OMVS.HFS ALREADY IN USE, TRY LATER+
IKJ56225I DATA SET IS ALLOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB OR USER
ISPD117

So the manual says:
If the step fails then you must remove the user defined data set(s) which
are in
driving system master catalog from the configuration by going into Modify
System Layout panel, delete the data set(s) and then regenerate the install
jobs
by running GENSKEL job or using line command 'S' to select the install job.

So IF I go back and remove these datasets - How do they get defined on the
Target System?
I must be overlooking something fairly obvious.

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems