From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Robert A. Rosenberg
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:45 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBM-MAIN] RE-IPL for the Daylight to Standard time conversion?

At 14:12 +0000 on 10/27/2015, Blake, Daniel J [CTR] wrote about Re:
RE-IPL for the Daylight to Standard time conversion?:

>One site was very concerned about overlapping timestamps in IDMS
>impacting forward recovery, even though I never saw a need for an
>actual forward recovery situation at that site and CA well documented a
>work-around.

If true then the IDMS application is broken. There is IMO no valid reason why
the audit records are using local time not UTC. So long as it uses UTC the only
exposure is if the CPU clock is mis-set to local time not UTC.

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,