Jon Butler wrote:

>Is this remote work or will extended travel be involved?  ;-))

I foresee some serious terrible problems:

1. How do you motivate extended (and perhaps failing) dial-up time in your
overtime sheets? Those top-brass people (PHB, bean-counters and auditors) don't
understand technicalities...

2. Same for travel. I believe, AFAIK and the last time I checked, there are no
hotels, sightseeing points (you'll have to zip past those planets) or repair
facilities. Just remember to bring blankets, apparently it is freezing out
there ...

3. Now those Mars wannabee travellers don't have any plans to return due to
some problems, how will you travel back? Do you have any 'escape' plans?

Is it already Friday ??? ;-))

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht