We have several jobs that use JES2MAIL to email reports to various users.
The JES2 output (in SDSF) from the step creates two entries and I'm hoping to
find a means to disable one of them.
The two entries are: (example SDSF entries further below)

1.      The main SYSOUT from the job that includes the JES2MAIL trace log

2.      And a second log that seems to contain all the "Non-ConMsg:" lines
found in the main trace log
Is there a means to disable the 2nd entry JES entry?
Why I find this strange as there is not a DD associated to it coded in the JCL
to control it.

To attempt to show what I mean, as a test for the below example I ran JCL with
just the JES2MAIL step.
The two entries were created below within SDSF.  Note: the entries are truncated
but only the TOTAL-REC and O-GRP-NM are different between the two.

NP   JOBNAME     JOBID  CRDATE    C DESTNAME TOTAL-REC  O-GRP-NM
     TQ6498ML J0485602 11/02/2015 X LOCAL          143                    1
     TQ6498ML J0485602 11/02/2015 X LOCAL            4                      2

LOG EXAMPLE
A portion of the Main SYSOUT trace log.
Note:  items 0017,  0018, 0002 & 0003 below will also be found in the 2nd log
:0015  Min: ZIPService available: None
:0016  Min: SYSIN Command: FILE=DD:MESSAGE
:0017  Min: Non-ConMsg: J2M018  JES2Mail: Message From:  <email address>
:0018  Min: Non-ConMsg: J2M015  JES2Mail: Message From:  <email address>
:0000  Min: Message ACCEPTED by Post office: 250 Mail Delivered
:0001  Min: Msg Accepted on Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 at 18: 52:52 -0000
:0002  Min: Non-ConMsg: J2M017  JES2Mail: Message From: 250 Mail Delivered
:0003  Min: Non-ConMsg: J2M007  JES2Mail: Message From: All 1 msgs sent ok
:0004  Min: SYSIN Command: END

The 2nd SDSF entry
J2M018  JES2Mail: Message From: <email address>
J2M015  JES2Mail: Message From: <email address>
J2M017  JES2Mail: Message From: 250 Mail Delivered
J2M007  JES2Mail: Message From: All 1 msgs sent ok

Any insights into a means to disable this or have be part of the main SYSOUT
entry would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Bill George

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.