Hello,
I hope this is not against the rules.  I know of an opportunity to be an
instructor for a z/OS Boot Camp class(7 weeks) in Panama City, Panama.It is
with a reputable training company.  It is scheduled for Feb. 1 thru Mar. 18
2016.  Pay is about 21K plus expenses.  Please contact me atthe email or phone
below, if you are interested.  The class covers most every aspect of z/OS and I
was scheduled for it, but I had to cancel forpersonal reasons.

David Mingee
Mainframe Consulting
9206 Aintree Drive
Indianapolis, IN  46250