On 11/7/2015 12:27 PM, Tony Thigpen wrote:
(Off the top of my head without looking at the screens.)

You first need to use the HMC to create a valid IOCP. In the IOCP you will define an OSA port for ICC usage. Once you have performed a POR to bring in the new IOCP, you can then configure the ICC, including the IP address and port number, using the "OSA Specific Functions" on the HMC.

Tony Thigpen
This is the info I was looking for, thanks!
Powering the beast up now to give it a whirl.