First thanks for the kind words, and I really appreciate you offering your speaking slot as-well. I would be very interested in sharing my experiences, but would likely not be-able to come up with the funds to make it. In the future I definitely plan on making a nice video series on YouTube showing what I've learned though.

-Connor K