Hi All

We access our mainframe console using IDG 9074. Right now when the LPAR is
loaded we get success message in HMC. But the Console doesn't show the z/OS
Msssage be loaded and we get X mark at the bottom of console window.

Is there a way to route the console bypassing IDG 9074 ?

Has anyone tried a similar way to access the console ?

Another Challenge is that our HMC operating message console is not opening
for some reason failing with APPLETS.

Any suggestions or pointers would help ?

Regards
Nathan