From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 7:59 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: AW: Re: Deleting all members of a pds

Peter Hunkeler wrote:

>>(Had you come to SHARE, you might have known that--hint, hint. ;-)

>Re: hint, hint, John, would you find some time to convince our upper level
>management of many companies of the value of SHARE, etc?

Hint, hint - the rarity of money beats the value of SHARE by a full knock-out...

>Sorry, could not resist.

Neither me. ;-)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

PS: I know it is good to attend the SHARE in the sense you get information way
before others and thus getting an advantage.

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and
(iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any
message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons
other than the intended recipient. Thank you.