From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2015 1:22 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: LE question

The parms are controlled via (depending on the z/OS Level) a CEEPRMxx member in
Parmlib or CEEOPT module in the code.  Generally - one size fits all.  In
CEEPRMxx are parms for CICS, Other, and I am not sure if there is another
delineation or not.

So depending on the environment - I would start with SYS1.PARMLIB and CEEPRMxx
- see if it is there.

Start with the z/OS 2.1.0>z/OS MVS>z/OS MVS Initialization and Tuning
Reference>Members of SYS1.PARMLIB>CEEPRMxx (runtime option
parameters)>Statements/parameters for CEEPRMxx

Not sure about programmatically.  Most STCs should be using the system defined
CEEPRMxx.  However that is not to say a vendor did not create their own CEEDOPT
and link it into the STC.

You can issue a D CEE,ALL command through the console z/OS 2.1.0>z/OS MVS>z/OS
MVS System Commands>MVS system commands reference>DISPLAY command>Displaying
the current system level language environment run-time options

For CICS you can enter the CLER trans.