Ouch!  I hybridized two threads.  I meant to reply to "inquire intrdr"
but posted instead to "length of executable".

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 00:44:57 -0600, Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:

>Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:
>
>>>The first restriction I see is:
>>>    The CONSOLE host command environment is available only to REXX execs
>>> that run in the TSO/E address space.
>
>>And SDSF is available without TSO?

Absolutely.  RTFM.

>Yes, look at EXEC PGM=ISFAFD. [1]

Ugh!  Long ago WJS posted something like that to MVS-OE.  Lately the
Rexx API to SDSF is better.  And I posted an example in Rexx of issuing
an operator command and capturing the reply in the "executable" (should
have been "inquire") thread at:

    https://listserv.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1512&L=ibm-main&P=R14428&1=ibm-main

>Groete / Greetings
>Elardus Engelbrecht
>
>[1] - You can get SDSF lookalike on other products (only if you are licensed
>to that.)

-- gil