From: Lizette Koehler
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 22:14
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Reply To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Subject: Re: HCD Switch Report

Doe the HCD ISPF Application provide that type of function?
Or are you doing some this app does not do?

Also, if you are not aware, there is a TSO-REXX list that also might be helpful.

To join, if you have not done so, go to the bottom of the webpage at this url
TSO REXX http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?TSO-REXX

Lizette