On 2015-12-17, at 11:25, Leonard Sasso wrote:

> We download the file using a Windows Application provided by the file
> originator (USPS).

And I suppose if you have a coax-attached terminal emulator you can
upload to the z without using TCP/IP.  Or does the CA/Interlink
non-UNIX TCP/IP still exist?

I bet the download uses TCP/IP.

On 2015-12-17, at 10:34, Leonard Sasso wrote:

> Our management does allow the use of UNIX System Services, but I would
> prefer not to.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Mr. Natural sez, "Use the right tool for the job."

-- gil