From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Mainframe Mainframe
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 11:09
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: IODF Catalog

Hello ,
                    Hope you are doing good. we have system in sysplex and
for different version    z/OS system in sysplex we have different master
catalog.
 Now i created IODF from one z/OS system and its catalog under this system
master catalog. But to access this same IODF from different system, I want to
catalog this IODF on other system master catalog as well.

So, I am using below JCL

//RECAT   JOB (654),'MAINFRAME',CLASS=A,
//           MSGCLASS=A,NOTIFY=&SYSUID
//S1      EXEC  PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT  DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD  *
  DEFINE CLUSTER(NAME(SYS1.IODF05.WORK1.CLUSTER) -
                VOLUME(PTF001) -
                 RECATALOG   -
            )   CAT(ZOS13.MASTER.CATALOG)
/*

and output is as below

IDCAMS  SYSTEM SERVICES                                           TIME:
09:31:59

  DEFINE CLUSTER(NAME(SYS1.IODF05.WORK1.CLUSTER) -
                VOLUME(PTF001) -
                 RECATALOG   -
            )   CAT(ZOS13.MASTER.CATALOG)
IDC3014I CATALOG ERROR
IDC3009I ** VSAM CATALOG RETURN CODE IS 86 - REASON CODE IS IGG0CLEY-6 IDC3003I
FUNCTION TERMINATED. CONDITION CODE IS 12

IDC0002I IDCAMS PROCESSING COMPLETE. MAXIMUM CONDITION CODE WAS 12

I checked for this IDC3009I code in manual, but not much information I could
find to solve this .

Any suggestion will help me .

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be
are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
immediately and then destroy any copies of it.