Usually when you convert from one vendor product (CA MIM) to another vendor
Product (IBM GRS) the vendor - IBM - should be able to assist you with the
conversion.

Both products are stable, so the conversion from the CA MIM to a GRS RNL
definition in SYS1.PARMLIB should be fairly simple.  If you contact your IBM
Sales Rep that person should be able to assist you with your questions.  Or you
can hire a consulting company that does this type of conversion.

Lizette