Hi

I am trying to access storage in a other address space

I am logged on to TSOA and am running the following code under TESTAUTH

          L     R5,0(,R5)

          USING ASCB,R5

          L     R6,ASCBASSB

          USING ASSB,R6

          MVC   STOKENC,ASSBSTKN   Get the job's STOKEN

          MODESET KEY=ZERO,MODE=SUP

          XR     R1,R1

          ALESERV ADD,                                                  X

                STOKEN=STOKENC,                                         X

                CHKEAX=NO,                                              X

                ACCESS=PUBLIC,                                          X

                ALET=ALET,                                              X

         LA      R0,111

         STORAGE OBTAIN,                                               X

               LENGTH=(R0),                                            X

               ADDR=(R9),                                              X

               SP=0,                                                   X

               BNDRY=DBLWD,                                            X

               ALET=ALET

LATER ON I go to into access register mode

SAC 512

    And Move data to the storage area

    after doing so I versify the move under TESTAUTH

Via

L 9R? AR(9) L(111) XC

However in the target address space using TASID Storage View Option

the data I see at the address is not there, I am still under TESTAUTH at
this

point (meaningthe task hasn't ended) in the first address space

both ALESERV and Storage have return code zeros

Thanks in Advance