Hi Sharon,

I don't want to be invasive, but I saw your question about console sharing, and
an earlier one about FIPS 140-2 compliance.

SecureAgent Software provides a mainframe solution with full FIPS 140-2
Certification that provides secure, encrypted mainframe connections across
multiple data centers.  It is the preferred solution for CitiBank, VISA,
Fidelity, and many others.

It is also in use by both Federal and State government agencies.  We also have
a GSA schedule we use as a vehicle to sell to various Government Agencies.

I don't mean to bug you, but if you are interested in more information you can
reach me at:

john.saw...@mail.secureagent.com  or call me at
918.691.9000

Thanks and have a good evening!