Mike Stack posted this note on the ASSEMBLER-LIST discussion group; it may
be interesting or useful to readers of this list.
John Ehrman

I'm pleased to announce that the original, award-winning Assembler Boot
Camp is returning to SHARE as part of the SHARE Academy.  The SHARE
meeting will be in San Antonio from February 28 - March 4, 2016. The SHARE
Academy, including the Assembler Boot Camp, will be held on a single day,
Sunday,  February  28, 2016.

More early information can be found at http://www.share.org/academy. If
you have programmers in your shop who, for example, need to maintain z/OS
exits in assembler, this is an opportunity for them to acquire the basic
groundwork toward that end. The ABC is focused on providing a fundamental
understanding, so that the attendees will be capable of extending their
knowledge independently.

On a personal note, I couldn't be more pleased to return to my favorite
topic, along with my very favorite co-instructor, John Ehrman, the
"father" of the High Level Assembler. I last presented the ABC in 2009
(I'm retired, doncha know), and adjusting to giving all the sessions in
one day - and with widescreen slides! - has been a nice challenge. All of
us look forward to teaching hungry young minds (!), so please pass this
announcement along to anyone you believe may be interested.

All the best, and Happy New Year!
Mike

Michael Stack
http://www.kcats.org