Hi,

You can download a data sheet for the new LinuxOne RockHopper  Machine type
2965.
on the IBM LinuxOne website:
www.ibm.com/systems/linuxone/

More promotion is done on the Wired seb site:
www.wired.com

So far, I only have seen reference to machine type 2965 models L10 and L20.

Michel Beaulieu
IBM Canada, Strategic Outsourcing.
/* Opinions expressed here are my own and do not engage my employer in any way
*/