We posted this also in the DB2 IDUG list...but just in case any of you know
anyone who would like to move to the Pacific Northwest.  (Weather report for
today..... LOW LEVEL OFFSHORE FLOW WILL MAKE TUESDAY ONE MORE SUNNY AND MILD
DAY.... WILL STILL MAINLY BE IN THE 55-60 RANGE...WITH HIGHS AROUND 60 ON THE
COAST.)

The Administrative Office of the Courts has DB2 DBA opening in Olympia WA.  The
position is for DB2 on z/OS, but any DB2 LUW experience on other platforms will
be considered.

Below is the hyperlink to the Job Announcement:
DB2 DATABASE
ADMINISTRATOR<http://www.courts.wa.gov/employ/docs/5256/Announcement.pdf>

If you would like any additional information, you can contact me at (360)
705-5269

Dennis Longnecker