Based on the "ASID(X'0001')" in the BLS18100I message, I have to assume
that the IPCS default ASID is MSTRJCL. If you know the ASID of the TCPIP
address, issue the commnad
IP SETD ASID(X'xx').  You can also use IPCS option 0.
If you don't know the ASID, issue
IP SELECT JOBLIST(TCPIP)
Then set the default ASID.
Hope this helps.

Wayne Driscoll
OMEGAMON DB2 L3 Support/Development
wdrisco(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com
All opinions are mine, and do not represent
IBM Corporation.

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
02/09/2016 01:46:48 PM: