I subscribe via gmail.com webpage.  I occasionally get bounces.  It
looks like the email takes two routes to the list server and the
second is rejected as duplicate (the first gets posted).  Possibility
of NSA copy leaking to list server.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 2:01 AM, Elardus Engelbrecht
<elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za> wrote:
> Charles Mills wrote:
>
>>1. Is anyone else getting occasional bounces when posting to IBMMAIN? I have
>>started getting them sometimes. A retry sometimes produces another bounce;
>>eventually the post goes through, obviously.
>
> How are you posting to IBM-MAIN? Via e-mail or via the IBM-MAIN webpage?
>
> I am using the IBM-MAIN webpage using my work network resources.
>
>>2. I am on a small rural ISP.
>
> Sometimes a small rural ISP is cheaper and you get excellent services, but
> this is not working here in Sunny, Hot and Dry South Africa. There is only
> one landline company and they regulate all these ISP companies via bandwidth
> monopoly. Grrrrrrr.
>
> If I post something after hours, I connect directly to my cell-phone company
> using the monthly data bundles and quad card with a SIM card inserted. So the
> cell-phone company is basically yet another ISP in a way. No propriety spam
> pages etc. from that cell-phone company advertising itself and their peers.
>
> I'm not using an ISP who then requires you to buy a link / connection on an
> ADSL landline. That setup results in double costs, where I then have to pay
> the ISP as well as the landline phone company.
>
> Groete / Greetings
> Elardus Engelbrecht

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA