I think what you are looking for is documented in:
z/OS 2.1.0>z/OS DFSMS>z/OS DFSMS Managing Catalogs>Catalog Search Interface
User's Guide>Return Work Area Format>Work Area Format Table
<https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.idac100/c1058.htm>
That table plus the field name directory (to determine field name lengths)
should give you a good schema on what is returned by the CSI function.
Good luck!